Pagina's

dinsdag 10 augustus 2010

Sketchy Thurdays challenge guest DT sept.: my little boy

On ST you can fin very nice sketches; this one is the base for a challenge for guest DT in september.
I've made this very simple LO with it.
It's a picture of my son 21 years ago, in his little chair in the kitchen, looking ever so sweet (he was a very sweet baby btw).

I've used Prima paper (shabby chick) and some painting on it.
The nice wordstrips are easy to make:
Paint some acrylic white paint on een piece of cardstock (light blue)
Let dry
Make a text in word, I've used Hawaii killer, from 1001 fonts
Use a nice lace stamp cut en ink the strip

Very easy and it looks good, don't know why I've never thought of this earlier.

Greetz Patries

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love that lace!! Wonderful page, thanks for playing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS Patricia!! I love love love that precious photo and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee all the distressing!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen