Pagina's

zondag 25 augustus 2019

More than Words Happiness


On More than words the main challenge is the word HAPPINESS and a sketch.
I wanted to work with these pictures that make me happy: my son when he was 2 in 1991, at a gardenparty with a little rain, it was great!
Used my new 49&market paper, prima flowers and a nice brickwall stencil. Didn't make a lot of fuss about it. Used a very old Tim Holz big die .... remenber them? hahaha Still great to created a lot of dimention.


10 years ago I used these picture for a ' twisted sisters' challenge, stil like it. And I'm still proud of the way I been scrapbooking al these years! It gives so much grattification!


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh I love your adorable photos! This layout is so different from the first time you scrapped them. This is a great take on our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us again at More Than Words.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh I love your take on the challenge, great details on the background and love the die-cut. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely Pictures...
    Scrapbooking is so inspiring, love to know you have been doing since so long.
    Beautiful Layout for our Challenge. Thank you for sharing at More Than Words

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Super cute!!
    I really like the new version, much more into mixed media! cool!
    Thaks for playing along with us at More than Words.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wonderful layout.. great take on the challenge.. Thanks for joining us at MTW!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen