Pagina's

vrijdag 10 mei 2019

the Dusty attic: may challenge

On the dusty attic blog a color challenge
Great colors, with that little bit of green as an extra.

Used a picture with some withered flowers, that I could not do away, I loved them so much.

Used 49&M paper and some leftovers from others brands. Flowers and the DA chipboard. Very hard to get in Holland!

Only 1 or 2 i shops that sell it, and nothing of the beautifull new stuff. But anyway ....

The picture is not great, the background didn't work with the clear gesso ... but ok ... I like it.

Have a nice weekend, Patricia


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolutely love your composition.
    Thanks for joining us at Dusty Attic :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ohhh...I share your frustration with not being able to get Dusty Attic easily in your country...But I love what you created for this months challenge...Lovely textures and composition...Thank you for playing along with us.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen