Pagina's

vrijdag 11 november 2016

Challenge yourself: adventure!

The november challenge on Challenge yourself is super: use a picture of yourself, thankful is the word and use a banner in the layout. On the blog you will find so many very good layout from the design team.

I've used a 10 year old picture from me in Morocco. A co-worker gave this trip to me as a big surprise. I never was in the opportunity to travel a lot, and this was a super trip totally outside of my box!

I've used Prima paper and  left over flowers. The big title was a left from of a Project Life album I made last year.

On the hidden journaling I've put: ' So thankful for the opportunity to travel. I love my adventure in the desert (riding a very big scary camel).

Have a good and warm weekend, Patricia


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Patricia, this page is absolutely gorgeous! I love it for so many reasons, especially the amazing story behind it! Thank you!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is really stunning, Patricia! So many layered details....and that turquoise just pops against the pink. Beautiful! Love your bunting banner and the stamping! :)

    Carrie - dearzae.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen