Pagina's

zondag 15 mei 2016

MTW Moments

On the very inspirational blog More than words, this month a challenge: clocks and moments.


I've made a layout with a picture of me, in 1973. Only 17 of 18 years old, just started working in a little clothes shop in Den Haag, Netherlands.

It's a good picture that says it al: a bit confident, a bit insecure. In that moment.

I've used Kaisercraft paper, #me, with some very good 'sentiments'.
Love the Prima 'branch', used some lace from the marked (I always want to use lace on a layout) and a little bling.

Have a good week!


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow that photo is awesome, you are so lucky to have such a thing. I have hardly any of myself at that age. Terrific take on the challenge, you have really rocked our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Patricia this is a gorgeous page! I love the photo of you!Your page is lovely and i love that gorgeous flower spray! All the best from MTW!:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You look absolutely stunning in the photo! I love your layout, it has a story and it is so so beautiful! Thank youi for playing with us at More than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh wow - what a stunning photo! Love this! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Classic vintage photo - I love it! Fabulous layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fabulous!
    Love that quote!just Fab!
    Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen