Pagina's

donderdag 25 april 2013

SOUS: Golden Days









This super sketch is on the Stuck on US challenge blog.
Look at the beautiful pages the team made. So much inspiration.

Making my LO I realised this is my favorite style: paper, flowers, colour, photo in the spot, little bit of 'mixed media fun', not to much. A simple aproach, not to crowded. This LO is over my scrappy place for months, I still love to watch it.

In the photo my mother of 80 and me, making a nice trip trough Holland ... The castle was really worn down,but still a magnificant place.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the colors! They really make your photo stand out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a great take on the sketch! Love the photo of you and your mom and the splatters are just the right finishing touches to a wonderful layout!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful layout, Patricia!! Love the little pearls!! Have a great day!! Hugs!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen