Pagina's

woensdag 23 september 2020

More than words september

 On my favorite inspiration blog More than Words  this month the challenge is books@paper ... nice.



I've made a layout with my cat Bo, a bit of a strange picture with funny shades. But including my stack of best books, the poems by Robert Frost.

I've use some beautiful Maja Design paper, that I won last month... great stuff!

Tried something different, glued al kinds of scraps of paper with gel medium on the page, so it became a totally new paper.

Only the stack with the picture is very loose glued. Hope you like it.


See you around, Patricia




5 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous page! I love the pretty purple accents. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Stunning page Patricia!! Love the photo and all the embellishments and textures around! Thanks for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You had me at cats and books! They go together so well don't they? Thanks for joining us at More Than Words - Elle xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh that is indeed a beautiful combination cats and books!! I love it!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. very nice project thanks for joining with us at MTW challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen